Valentine's Day 06!!! Valentine's Day 06!!!

Holy cow!

That's a five if I ever did see one.

FatBadger responds:

Wonchop's Halloween 05 Wonchop's Halloween 05

How dare you!

Unless Super Ted is a prisoner, he would never let anybody do that to him! SHAME ON YOU WONCHUMP!

PS: I gotta believe!

Wonchop responds:

Well, maybe SpottyMan

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

Hmmmmm.....

I find it ironic that Foamy calls out for people to be interesting and original when every single Foamy movie is the exact same thing over and over again. This rant wasn't very funny at all.

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

This movie is just ok when you watch it in Flash 7

However, this movie is great when you watch it in flash 8. Great work Jo! I miss you on DA :(

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Oh God!

I love you guys. You bring original, well-drawn hillarity to Newgrounds dot com. This was an excellent movie, and I can't wait to see more from you. You should really come online more often though. >:(

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Extremely well done!

This is probably the most memorable flash I've seen here on Newgrounds. The animation is clean and fluid throughout the entire movie. Plus, the music fits extremely well with everything that's going on.

In my opinion, the best flash movies rely on things other then violence and sex. You did an excellent job reinforcing my beliefs. Thanks for submitting this here, and I look forward to step 3.

TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever

You did an excellent job here.

I really enjoyed this movie, and frequently visit it on nights when I experience insomnia.

Tonight is one of those nights.

Thanks for this!

TmsT responds:

"Made by insomniacs, for insomniacs"...

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

Still horrifyingly unfunny.

Same old unfunny squirrel. Damn.

(2004) The Klaymation (2004) The Klaymation

This is awesome...

But I think you should probably find some people to do additional voice work for you. The characters sound too similar.

Great effort.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

It's over!

I've been working on this movie for awhile, and I can't believe it's finally over. Wow.

I just want to throw some congrats to the other authors for an awesome job. You make tears come out my eyes with the funny.

For those who liked my scene, thanks a lot. It was hard coming up with something when there's pretty much four hours of spare time in a common week due to my insane college classes.

And for those who don't like my scene, I understand. I'm a weird guy. I doubt I went as far as to "destroy the integrity of the entire project". Come on! It has Michael Jackson!

Good job everybody! It was a pleasure working with you all.

-Luke de Ayora